We provide transport both to and from our school from a number of different locations throughout the city. Further details about routes, drop off/collection times and costs are available from the administrative office. Our provision of bus transportation is a privilege and we expect all students to comply with our bus safety rules at all times.
Other important information about our bus service:
- Students of Early Years & KS1 are allowed to travel on the Phu My Hung route only
- Students must be dropped off in good time, our buses cannot wait for individuals who are late
- Students must be collected on time (see times in the table below).
- From time to time, buses may arrive late due to traffic problems.
- We can only collect/drop off students at designated collection points; it is not possible to collect/drop off students at their buildings of residence
Buses traveling to and from school have seatbelts and an adult bus supervisor.
Bus transportation to Saigon South
There are twenty bus routes in operation at present. Students are transported from a designated collection point to the Saigon South Campuses and returned to the same place after school.
Details of bus routes:
|BUS ROUTE||MORNING COLLECTION POINTS||MORNING COLLECTION TIME||AFTERNOON COLLECTION TIME||COST / TERM|
|Superbowl||Superbowl Tan Binh District (Near the Airport)||Approx. 7:15am||3:55pm||5 200 000 VND|
|District 1 & Nearby Areas||Various addresses||Approx. 7:35am||3:40pm||5 200 000 VND|
|Binh Thanh & District 2||D3 – D4 – An Phu – Thao Dien – Saigon Pearl||Approx. 7:10am||3:55pm||5 200 000 VND|
|Phu My Hung||Various apartments||Approx. 7:40am||3:25pm||4 100 000 VND|
(Transport cost and collection time may change during the course of the year)
The School will always aim to give at least one month notice of any changes.
All changes to assigned bus schedule are subject to availability.